| Přihlásit se | Nová registrace
tisk-hlavicka

Diskuze : Hlavní : Jak se seznámit

2.3.2015 10:42:24 Katarina

Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušenosti?

Osobne som dostala podobny mail - predstavil sa ako Jacob Preston a ze je vojensky architekt na misii v Afghanistane a ze za par tyzdnov ide do dochodku a chce prist za mnou. Udajne mu pred 5 rokmi zomrela zena na rakovinu pluc a jeho 9 rocnu dceru vychovava jeho sestra, ktora zije na SriLanke. Hned v prvom maili mi poslal akoze svoje fotky, ktore som hned dala na preverenie do Google a zistila som ze patria americkemu dostojnikovi vo vysluzbe menom Kenneth O""Preston. Toho by to asi tiez zaujimalo, ze sa jeho fotky zneuzivaju takymto sposobom... Od zaciatku som vedela, ze sa jedna o podvod, ale pisala som si s nim, lebo som chcela vediet, kolko ho to bude bavit. Peniaze si nepytal a po par mailoch prestal pisat sam. Pise v anglictine, z mailovej adresy sgjacobpreston@outlook.com. Ta anglictina ma este aj gramaticke chyby. Posielam na ukazku prvy mail, ktory mi poslal: From: Jacob Preston Date: Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 2:21 PM Subject: About me (Jacob) your new friend from czech-single-women‏ To: "KatkaMa1975@gmail.com" Dear Katarina, How are you doing and I hope that you are fine and good. I got your contact email on https://www.czech-single-women.com/profil-23604/ Let me start by introducing myself to you. My name is Jacob Preston, I am 57 years old with my birthday being on the 18th of February, 1957. I am from Baltimore, Maryland. U.S.A. I am an architect and army contractor attached to the USACE (United States Army Corps of Engineers) for the sole purpose of designing, construction management. maintaining environmental regulation and ecosystem restoration in some parts of Afghanistan . As you very well know, Afghanistan is gradually undergoing a rebuilding process and there‘s quite the need for professionals in almost every sector of their society. With no doubt, work has been risky and challenging as we sometimes collide head on with armed insurgents and loose some soldiers during confrontation. I""ve been here in Afghanistan for the past 14 months and I will be coming out of here in 7 weeks time. I am currently widowed with a 9 years old daughter and I have been widowed for 5 years now after losing my wife to cancer. My daughter stays with my only sister who""s married and stays in Sri Lanka with her family.. I am a good Christian. My lady maybe a Christian or not I don’t care as I am open minded to the other religions and I don’t mind your age cos what matters in life is true love and feelings for one another. I have spent the past 20years working so hard to be where I am today and I am very happy for what I have achieved today as a result of hard working. I am comfortable as a man but something is missing in my life and that is someone to come home to, a companion, confidant, my soul mate and best friend...someone to call mine, a loving and caring woman to call my wife, as the time is right to start a new life. What else to say? I feel that you are very honest. I like you. Something inside me, (I call it „intuition – old Greeks called it „Demiurges" - God inside you - tells me that probably you are the One I am looking for. I prefer dogs to cats though I’ve got no pets. I like non-.fiction literature (mostly philosophy, management, self-improvement and fly-fishing of course J) and have in my library about 3000 titles. Reading is really passion for me. It does not look like that but I am very sensitive and romantic person. To me, jogging is the closest feeling from flying. "Only, if I had wings." I love to travel and to know new places, new cultures and new people; maybe, we could travel together sometimes to few Caribbean Islands for leisure vacations and also visit some lovely places that comes to our minds If there is anything that you wish to know about me, please do not hesitate to ask me. (Promise I will try to write you every day). My dream is to find the right lady I can stay with for the rest of my life... I do respect family values and to re create my own home again is the most important thing for me now. Sending you some pics of me. Hope to hear from you soon. Jacob
0x
Odpovědět
Průběh diskuze (15 názorů)
Téma: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušenosti? Veruka 22.3.2011 20:13
*Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušenost... & 22.3.2011 20:24
**Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušeno... Veruka 22.3.2011 20:26
*Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušenost... foxyna 22.3.2011 20:46
**Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušeno... Ajlina 23.3.2011 7:56
***Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkuše... Katarina 2.3.2015 10:39
*Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušenost... Roman, rozvedený 23.9.2014 14:22
*Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušenost... Katarina 2.3.2015 10:42
**Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušeno... Dáda 6.6.2015 6:17
***Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkuše... Janny 4.8.2015 11:13
***Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkuše... Alena 8.8.2015 15:18
****Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zku... Marekboy 22.9.2015 11:35
**Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušeno... Eva Stinková, 1 syn 24.11.2015 17:0
*Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušenost... Eva 8.7.2016 23:9
*Re: Evropská seznamka - máte zkušenost... Pavla Bartošová 14.10.2021 12:28

Zajímavé akce

Vložte akci

Další akce nalezte zde

Zajímavé recepty

Vložte recept

Další recepty nalezte zde

(C) 1999-2023 Rodina Online, všechna práva vyhrazena.

Četnost a původ příjmení najdete na Příjmení.cz. Nejoblíbenější jména a význam jmen na Křestníjméno.cz. Pokud hledáte rýmy na české slovo, použijte Rýmovač.cz.

Všechny informace uvedené na těchto stránkách jsou obecné povahy a jejich používání je plně ve vaší odpovědnosti.
Jakékoliv otázky zdraví vašeho nebo vašich dětí je nutné vždy řešit s vaším lékařem.

Publikační systém WebToDate.