| Přihlásit se | Nová registrace
tisk-hlavicka

Přidat odpověď

vypráví dítě po odebrání:

"My story with Barnevernet starts when i was 8 year old, they start bullying my mother wich i was living alone with on an small island called Vigra... After a year of this, my mother packs som bags and she flees to Denmark with me...
14 days later in the hotel we stay in, police officers and Danish Barnevernet come storming in and forcefully remove me... They place me in an acute institution, this place is terrible they beat me for not brushing my teeth good enough... At this time , i did not understand what they where saying... And i was scared of the dark, they locked me up in my DARK bedroom... I was screaming and crying, so they threaten me to "silence" i still remember looking out the key hole all night... Just to see some light, after a week they moved me to a much bigger institution... Forced me to start ALONE in a Danish school, BIG school 500 students... Still scared and not speaking or understanding the language... I was of course bullied a lot and fighting for that reason, get expelled then they move me to another institution... This place was a real HELL, with a lot of abuse sexually and physically... My mother gave birth to my little sister when i was eleven years old... And i told her of some of the abuse, not the sexually of course, but still SHE CAME to my rescue and got me out of there... But already then i was "ruined" and had become a "problem child"... So i was moved to a foster home, which was "ok"... But all the way i felt and knew i was only an income for them, me and 3 others... and exactly that was proven... When the construction of their house was finished and they get a baby of they""re own. The 3 children under 18 we where thrown out, i was moved to a new institution... Living there until i was 16 years old, then they kicked me out in my own apartment... That off course ended bad in a jail sentence of 1 years and 6 months. Released into a new foster family which ended fast they got divorced, and i have been on and of in a violent past with criminal gangs, drugs more jail etc. like most of us grown up under the BV... But in 2004 they deported me back to Norway, STILL no HELP or anyonne caring about my past...

http://www.stopbarnevernet.com/ken-joar-olsen-and-his-aria---norway

zajímavé, v Norsku se děti bít nesmí, a tady ji zbili ve výchovném ústavu po odebrání od matky, za to, že si špatně vyčistila zuby? Mimo jiné, třeba sexuálního zneužívání se jí dostalo určitě více v záchranné instituci než u vlastní rodiny :-© ale to bylo už v Dánsku, to se asi nepočítá, v Norsku to určitě takové nemají, a my tomu všichni věříme, sluníčkově, že? :-©

Předchozí 

Tip: Chcete uveřejnit zajímavou informaci také na hlavní straně Rodina.cz?
Autor příspěvku: Registrovaný
Do této diskuze mohou přispívat pouze registrovaní uživatelé.
Název:

Text:

Pokud nejste robot, odpovězte na otázku: 7+2= 
:-) ~:-D ~;) ~;(( ~:( ~k~ ~j~ ~f~ ~g~ ~Rv ~R^ ~s~ :-© ~l~ ~m~ ~n~ ~o~ ~p~ ~q~ ~2~ ~t~ ~v~ ~w~ ~x~ ~y~ ~z~ ~a~ ~b~ ~c~ ~d~ ~e~ ~h~ ~3~ ~4~ ~5~ ~6~ ~7~ ~8~ 
Pravidla diskuzí:
Je nepřijatelné vkládat příspěvky, které jsou neplacenou reklamou (chcete-li reklamu, kontaktujte redakce@rodina.cz), které jsou urážlivé, vulgární, rasistické nebo v rozporu se zájmy serveru Rodina.cz. Redakce si vyhrazuje právo takové příspěvky odstraňovat.

Přečtěte si pečlivě úplná pravidla diskuzí.

Zajímavé recepty

Vložte recept

Další recepty nalezte zde

(C) 1999-2023 Rodina Online, všechna práva vyhrazena.

Četnost a původ příjmení najdete na Příjmení.cz. Nejoblíbenější jména a význam jmen na Křestníjméno.cz. Pokud hledáte rýmy na české slovo, použijte Rýmovač.cz.

Všechny informace uvedené na těchto stránkách jsou obecné povahy a jejich používání je plně ve vaší odpovědnosti.
Jakékoliv otázky zdraví vašeho nebo vašich dětí je nutné vždy řešit s vaším lékařem.

Publikační systém WebToDate.